We are transparent
Welcome to AIM ATTITUDE INC
AIM ATTITUDE INC does not hold or use any information that you provide, or which we collect, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), nor do we transfer it to, or share it with, others within or outside the EEA (except when we believe in good faith that the law requires it).
The Information we collect
AIM ATTITUDE INC collects the following data from you:
a). Personal data. These include:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
AIM ATTITUDE INC collects personal information when you sign up for our services, when you access our services or otherwise provide us with the information or during purchase process, which you agree to supply to us accurately.
Users who are uncertain about which personal data is mandatory are welcome to contact AIM ATTITUDE INC.
- b) Usage Data (Usage data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
How we use your data
We use the information collected from you for the following:
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Providing and managing your account and/or subscription(s).
- To customize the website for you.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- Handling payment.
Submission, storage, sharing of personal data and confidential information
AIM ATTITUDE INC respects your privacy and understands the salient and confidential nature of the information that you provide to creators.aimatttude.com; so we assure you that all information supplied to AIM ATTITUDE INC will be held privileged. However, there are times we may disclose your information to third parties like:
- To the extent necessary for the purpose of providing our service, the personal data which you give us during the registration process may be transferred to third parties within the EEA who we engage from time to time to provide us with any services or facilities which we use for the purpose of administering our business and providing our products and services to customers.
- Law enforcement agencies for the purpose of investigating crimes, address fraud, by a subpoena or court of law, to prevent violation of terms of service, security issues, protection and safety of users or for other security matters permitted by the law.
Please ensure to keep your confidential information and password away from third parties; please note that AIM ATTITUDE INC will not be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the confidential Information or other information that you voluntarily share. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password from disclosure to others. AIM ATTITUDE INC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information at your own risk. If you notice that your account has been breached, please inform AIM ATTITUDE INC of it promptly.
In the event of any change, modification or alteration in our operational activities, such modification or changes will be brought to your notice promptly by posting such update on our website or through an email update.
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between AIM ATTITUDE INC and you shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed. Personal data may be retained for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. The personal data that you provide when registering with AIM ATTITUDE INC is retained until you ask us to delete it. AIM ATTITUDE INC will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods. Once the retention period expires, Personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
If you are less than 18 years of age, please do not use this website. In the event AIM ATTITUDE INC realises that we have received information from a user under 18 years of age, without the parent’s consent, such information will be deleted immediately.
Processing of personal data under GDPR
AIM ATTITUDE INC has set out the condition for which we collect and use the personal data of our customers or users from European Economic Area (EEA), this condition or basis depends mainly on the specific data collected.
AIM ATTITUDE INC process your data for reasons the following reasons:
- For the purpose of processing payment
- If you instruct us to do so
- In obedience to law
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- For contract performance.
The rights of Users
Individual data subjects have the following rights under the GDPR.
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal data.
- Object to processing of their Data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data.Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification.Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal data deleted or otherwise removed.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from AIM ATTITUDE INC.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract which the user is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint.Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. AIM ATTITUDE INC do not, however, use your personal data in this way.
Contact us for more information about our use of your personal data and how such rights can be exercised AIM ATTITUDE INC will ask for verification of identity before honoring such request, please take note of this.
You may unsubscribe to our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communications. In other words, AIM ATTITUDE INC offers you the chance to “opt-out” from having your personally identifiable information used for particular functions, when we ask you for this detail. When you register on the website, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can show your preference on our registration form.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
AIM ATTITUDE INC has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or it’s content, and thus AIM ATTITUDE INC cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your confidential information and other Information.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your confidential information or other Information available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, AIM ATTITUDE INC cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the confidential information or other Information that you voluntarily share.
Security/protection of your information
AIM ATTITUDE INC appreciates and values the information you give to us so we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website your information is protected both online and offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Assignment of Rights
For any question about this privacy, kindly contact us on the following: